Athletic Trainer Scheduling System
WELCOME TO OUR ATHLETIC TRAINER SCHEDULING SYSTEM FOR COMMUNITY EVENTS
Hire an NATA-BOC© Certified Athletic Trainer to provide injury management services for your next sporting event. Services include:
- Preventive taping
- First aid/emergency care
- Emergency action plan for your venue
- Recommendations for follow-up care
- General athletic injury/health information
ABOUT OUR STAFF
All SLST Athletic Trainers are certified in good standing by the Board of Certification, Inc. They are members of the National Athletic Trainers Association, and as such, are properly educated and skilled in the prevention, emergency care, assessment and management of sports injuries/illness. Each holds current certification in CPR and AED use.
Fee for service is $40/hour, per Athletic Trainer, and includes wage, first aid supplies and emergency action plan for the venue. Final invoice will be sent to individual listed on application within 2 weeks following the event.
- We request three months notice for best opportunity to staff upcoming events; however staff may be available on shorter notice.
- For multiple venues, please submit separate requests.
- Application does not guarantee coverage. You will be notified by email that your request has been received, and again if staff is available for your event.
- Please provide two weeks notice for any changes to your event, in order to adjust staff schedules without penalty.
If last minute changes occur due to weather or other circumstances, contact the athletic trainer assigned to you as soon as possible. There are no penalties for last minute changes due to acts of nature, terrorism, or other circumstances that could not have been predicted.
Although our goal is to provide coverage for confirmed events, there may be unpredictable situations that would cause a lapse in coverage. In those events, SLST staff will contact the event coordinator as soon as possible and attempt to make a contingency plan. In most cases we are able to provide continual coverage without lapse.